Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday and I am tired:(

This is how I have been sleeping, Avery and Mia to the right of me. Biscuit is to the right at the foot of the bed.

And these cats are at the foot of my side, so I have a little pocket to sleep. Where are my feet supposed to go? No wonder I am so tired:(



Avery and Mia playing Monopoly last night



I don't know why I am so tired. In between morning church and evening church I slept. I did make a breakfast casserole and banana bread before church in the morning. Today the kids still have no school so we are going to go to the Christmas tree farm and cut down our tree. We will decorate it today too. I need to go to the post office also and mail my friend Peggy's package. Im excited for her to recieve it:) Today is day 26 that I have not seen Justin, he just called and informed me that he will be here on Wednesday to stay one night. I better call him back and see what he wants for dinner. I ordered him a cigar cutter and a cigar lighter for Christmas. I just called him, he wants sphagetti, that's simple enough. Can you believe it's December 1st and I slept with my bedroom window wide open last night. Where is the Oregon weather that I love. I'm told it's coming, it need's to hurry:)) Well I need to go so I can catch up on all of your weekind posts:)) Have a happy Monday!!!

4 comments:

Celticspirit said...

I can see why you'd be tired when you don't have much room to sleep!

Going to a tree farm and cutting your own tree sounds fun. Do you get to bring a chain saw or do you have to do it by hand? Is your son going to cut it down?

Spaghetti sounds really good after all that turkey we have eaten.

Peggy said...

I just got your package to the post office this afternoon. I hope you like everything. Enjoy hubby. Mine will be home Wednesday too but he will be staying to go to our family Christmas weekend this coming Friday.

T said...

LOL Dana! Your bed looks like mine, except try having five big dogs and a hubby in there to share your space, almost impossible. LOL!

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Mrs.Ruiz

I have the same thing going on at my house. Lily (my border collie) has decided that she needs to spoon ~ With me!! Regardless if hubby is home or not. And since hubby is working third shift I have The girl on the other side, but I love it!