Saturday, December 13, 2008

It snowed:))

Okay so it's not alot but the weather men said nothing about snow early saturday morning:) I know tonight and tomorrow they are calling for 2 to 4 inches:)) Justin called me at 5:30 and asked if it was snowing, I said why are you waking me up and told him no it wasn't snowing I checked earlier. i hung up on him, looked out the window and it was snowing:)) I was so excited I woke up the house, my son yelled at me to shut-up:) Now me and Avery are awake excited over the dusting of snow:) I hope she goes camping today. I am going to go prepared to stay the night with her, hopefully they will just let me stay. I need to make a warmer shelter for the cat outside that I feed and I think I will go lay back down. Have a nice weekend:))) I will report my snowfall as it happens. I love the snow:)
Katies car and my backyard, the tall pine trees block half of the yard from getting snow:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great girl im so happy. Some is better than none.

Blessed With 4 said...

Yay for you! I miss the snow here. Last year we had snow once but it was gone the next day. Enjoy your snow.

Shirla said...

You got SNOW! Even though it was only a dusting, I'm so jealous! ;)