Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 days left:))

We had to wait at the yard for Justin for three hours. We stayed in the drivers lounge and came out the last 15 minutes, there was so much snow it was crazy. We finally made it home at 8:30pm it was a long day. Because of the crazy weather it took Justin 12 hours to deliver that Portland load that was only 120 miles from the house. The roads were bad.









Driving yesterday to pick up Justin, This was on the interstate in Salem, they had 12 inches of snow. this storm was not typical for the area it was a freak storm. Most people were chaining up but I didn't, It was exciting




Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Shirla said...

I want SNOW!!! *stomps feet*

I'm glad Justin is home safe and sound.

Brittany said...

Wow! I'm glad you both got home safely! Be careful out there!

Have a blessed Christmas!

Celticspirit said...

Wow nice snow pictures. It's cool that you are going to have a white Christmas. I'm glad you made it home safely, those roads look really bad.
Blessings to you and yours.

Brittany said...

You can hear me sing actually if you'd like. My husband and I created a CD and it's on iTunes. Our name is Voice to Spirit and the album title is Songs for a Broken City. It's a worship album in an electronic style. We covered 6 worship songs and wrote the rest ourselves.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Brittany