Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday

So far my morning is going well, I had no clothing problems with my daughter thanks to Kathis tip. I wish I had words of wisdom or cooking and crafting tips to offer but I dont. Thats why I call my blog "still learning". Today Im going to first go do laundry at the laundry mat, then off to Costco. After that I will be taking my daughter to the library for a craft mask making class and I will be looking for Beth Moores books that Kathi recommended. Not a very exciting life, but it's my life and I love it. (most of the time)

6 comments:

Julieann said...

Hi There:) I just saw your comment on my blog--I think you may have my blog book marked at my old post--I have posted a few times since the *Hi* post:) All is just fine on my end, thank you for checking up on me:)

Copy and paste this link--->

http://juliean-mylife.blogspot.com/

This link should bring you to my current postings:)

Julieann

Kathi said...

Thank you Mrs. Ruiz for mentioning me. You have a wonderful life. It sounds like you are both a good wife and mother. Have a great day. Hugs, Kathi

Sam_I_am said...

Hello. I found your blog while I was looking for those who share my interest in girl scouts. I'm actually going to the meeting now, but I'll check up your blog better later :-)

Anonymous said...

A frosted coke starts with vanilla icecream and then a good strong cold coke.Mix well with shake maker to the liking of your thickness.
It yo don't want it mixed just use the coke and make a coke float.
Here in the South we like it mixed and creamy an not foamy.

Shirla said...

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I hope you don't mind, I added your blog to my bookmark so I can read it tomorrow and the coming days.

Kathi said...

Good morning Mrs. Ruiz. I hope you had another successful day today. Hugs, Kathi