Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday:)

my mommy sent me these


Here is my Etsy order from my sweet friend Brenda


Another year older, yay!!! My mom had flowers delivered to my door yesterday, wasn't that sweet. I woke up with severe cramps, time to use Julis tea i ordered from her Etsy shop. Speaking of Etsy another package arrived yesterday, it was my order from Brendas gourmet Etsy shop. She is such a doll, she included extra samples and left a personalized card. I cant wait to try the soup and the dill dip, but I want to save it so Justin can try it too. I had the mocha last night and it was yummy!!



I have always bought Frontline for my animals sometimes alternated with Advantage for the fleas. They seem to be getting immune to it, so I asked Juli who specializes in herbs what can I do for the fleas she gave me great ideas and if anyone is interested just click on her name under my friends list. Unfortunately I bought flea drops this morning and applied them before checking my post:( I think I need to treat my grass.



I went to walmart and bought carebear cupcakes for my birthday:)) Im hoping the VFW hall down the street will be barbequeing today. They do that around patriotic holidays and the food is cheap and tasty. I dont want to cook today. My ham and beans on potaoes last night were the best I ever made. I will have that for lunch today. I bought the fixins for eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy but I decided i dont want to cook:)



Thankyou to all who wished me a happy birthday, I am grateful to all my friends:)) I have never had true friends like you guys before. Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Shirla said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!:) I wish we lived close to one another I'd take you out for a birthday dinner!

I'm glad the cable company didn't make you pay all that money!

I have a pot of chicken veggie soup cooking in my new pot right now. I just shredded the chicken and put it back into the base and will add the rest of the stuff later. I've been taking pics and will have them in my blog when I update it.

Anonymous said...

Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday sweet Dana.Happy Birthday to you. And many moreeeee.
now you have to imagine me singing this to you hehe.