Thursday, January 15, 2009

A picture tag

My friend T. tagged me:) Im supposed to post the 5th picture in my 5th folder and then tag 5 friends to do the same. have fun.
this is one of my son's pirate lego men, he took the camera outside to take pictures of his legos, he is very creative.
My stomach has been queasy since yesterday, I think from adjusting to these pills. I will post more tomorrow:) I tag everyone and that includes, Brittany, Brenda, Barbara, Kath, Peggy, Julieann, BJ, Sharon, Kathi, Linda, Toni, Shirla, I know you have been tagged. I think thats all my friends:)))

2 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

That's such a funny picture! I love it. I will try to play the game over the weekend. I hope you will start feeling better.

xox Sharon

T said...

That is funny. Creative son you have there.

Thanks for playing.