Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my bedroom set

So I called the lovely people at Ashley Furniture t inquire about my bedroom set. They told me that it is not scheduled to be delivered until June. Can you believe that. When I purchased the set I was told 2 to 3 weeks. We don't want to wait any longer so they offered us the show room set with a 5% discount and delivery tomorrow. I accepted after going there and inspecting it for any dings or scratches. So it will be delivered tomorrow morning. I also took Ian to the dentist to have his teeth cleaned. Now I need to spend the rest of the day emptying out my bedroom. Fun, fun,fun:) Have a happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you are getting your furniture. How is your leg??

Jane

Celticspirit said...

The sofa I got was also Ashley, even thought I did not get it at an Ashley store. They make pretty good stuff. I hope you enjoy your new bedroom set. :)