Friday, April 3, 2009

12 more days to go

My sleeping beauty wake up Mia


My son made this bow during spring break, he also sharpened arrows that he made and he made a blow dart gun. Everything even worked.


So my countdown has began. I know he is so ready to come home. He has been a bit grumpy, that usually indicates that he is getting burnt out being on the road. I'm going to go to the laundry mat this morning, that's always fun:) Yesterday I bought Avery some gold shoes to match her Easter dress. They didn't fit so after school we will return them and find a pair that does fit. Later on this afternoon i have to remove the damaged carpet and dry wall in the upstairs unit where the water heater busted. Tomorrow I will do the same to the downstairs unit. Have I ever done this before? No. Do I know what I'm doing? No. It has to be done so I have no choice but to follow Justin's instructions and get it done. I'm not very handy when it comes to what I think is "mans" work. When Justin returns home he will do the rest of the work. Our rent for may will probably be zero dollars:) I think we will have hamburgers, potato salad and asparagus for dinner tonight. Have a happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

T said...

Hi Dana,
I am just catching up again. I love Avery's Easter dress. Very pretty, and I bet she even makes it prettier when she is wearing it.

Good luck on removing the carpet, I am sure you are going to do a fine job!

PS. Yes, I finally went to the doctor, thanks for caring.

Brittany said...

I hope everything went well with fixing those units! I'm sure it was a lot of work. That's so awesome that your son made those arrows. He's really creative. Have a good weekend.

Brenda Eason said...

Sounds wonderful.I saw some fresh asparagus at the market and I have wanted some ever since.

Celticspirit said...

Ian seems to be quite creative with making that bow and arrows.

How did it go with ripping up the carpet? I think it's good for a woman to be able to do that stuff.

Your dinner sounds good.