Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday I took Avery and another little girl scout to the retirement place where they decorated eggs. Then we shopped until 4 and returned to find the eggs. The seniors hid them for the girls. This morning we are going to the church to an Easter egg hunt. We need to decorate our own eggs still. Tomorrow we will go to church then come home and Ian will hide eggs for Avery. We wont be having a fancy Easter dinner, we will wait for that until Justin comes home. Tomorrow I decided on just making a pot of beans and ham with some fried potato's and deviled eggs. I'm going to try and make a jello cake too. This upcoming week is going to be so busy. I decided on celebrating my both my kids birthdays on Wednesday, Ian's is the 20th and Ave's is the 13th. I cant really afford two separate birthdays so i just combine them. Ian's theme is Pirates and Aves is Highschool musical. They have separate cakes but the decorations will just have to match the best that I can. Normally we just have a low key family celebration but Avery is inviting 4 friends this year so I have been buying games to play and prizes. I'm having fun:) We will have pizza, play games break the pinata and then cake and ice cream. Nothing to spectacular. Okay I better get ready to go to the Easter egg hunt. have blessed day!!

4 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Happy Easter Dana! I hope you have a great day with your family!

hugs, Sharon

Jane said...

Happy Easter, Dana!

Jane

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Have a blessed day!!

Celticspirit said...

Happy Easter! It sounds like you have some fun plans. I like the idea of the combined birthdays as well.