Thursday, June 25, 2009

untitled

The Transformer movie was a good movie. I didn't think I would like it but I did. Now I'm going to go rent the first movie. Oh my gosh I ate like a pig yesterday. I was tired of eating good so I fell off the wagon. Time to get back on right? Ave will be home tomorrow, it's quiet here without her. In August she will go to another Christian camp then in October she will go with her girl scout troop camping on the coast. I haven't decided for sure if she can go on that camp. It's 100 miles away and I wont be able to go because I have to collect rent on the days that camp is scheduled.
My 16 year old niece is in Brazil doing missionary work. We are so proud of her. I think she has one more week left.
Today I will go to my bible study group then this evening I have a management meeting to attend. I dislike these meetings. I feel so out of place. For dinner I will be grilling steak and chicken with some baked beans and green beans. Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the movie. :) That's wonderful that your niece is doing missionary work at such a young age. Steak and beans sounds good.

Shirla said...

Hey! Long time now "see"! Just stopping by to say hello and I hope you are doing good. I haven't blogged in a LONG time! I keep forgetting to update my blog.