Monday, June 29, 2009

I really don't have to much to say, just another day of a stay at home mom. Today I will be taking Ave to the build a bear where she will join her girl scout troop to spend their hard earned cookie sales money. Tomorrow we are driving to the coast to go to the Oregon Aquarium. This is going to be my first trip to the coast. Both kids have gone before with other people, it should be alot of fun and a long day. My count down for my honey to return has begun, 17 long days. It feels like forever. The owner is here right now installing a shed for all the yard equipment, I guess I should go outside and see if he needs any help. Talk to you all later:)

1 comment:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Have an enjoyable time at the Aquarium!! Where is that located on the coast?

Our one day roadtrip in OR 3 yrs ago started at Coos Bay riding the sand dunes. Then we made our trek north along the coast to Astoria where we stayed at the KOA campground. Along the way we stopped by the Sea Lions Outlook(dont remember the exact name for it) where you take an elevator down the cliff. Very much NOT South Dakota!!! And we had a great fish dinner in Yachats OR. Then we spent 3 days at the family reunion wanting to do exploring more of the coast line. After the reunion we headed to WA to visit my sister.

So our dream is to have a nice week long family vacation along the Oregon coast. Enjoying it all!!! No rush rush like we always do trying to fit in as much as we can in ONE day!! Thats just how my trucker rolls tho!!! LOL

We leave tomorrow for one of those rush rush family reunion/vacations (Arkansas this time)then on to Mayo Clinic for Zach's appt before heading home. Kids are excited for the road trip. I am just looking forward to spending time with them as I REALLY missed them while they were working in WY!!!!