Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday chat

My 11 year old nephew is coming up tonight form Sacramento to stay for the summer. He is my nephew by love not blood. My sisters best friend who we have known since she was 5 (28 years) who is also like a sister is having some hard times and needs to straighten out a few things so Curtis is going to come up here and have a fun summer with us. We are all excited to have him. They will arrive sometime late tonight. I'm doing good with my walking and watching what I eat. Im feeling lighter already. On Saturday we will go to a safety fest for the kids, they play games and do crafts then earn bike helmets and life jackets and it is all free. My two conjoining cities offer alot of free summer activities for children. I am blessed to live where I do. I hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for coming back and checking my post even though I have not been a loyal poster lately:(
mu pups loving the water, we will take them back probably Sunday

after leaving this cool park that we were at for the girlscout ceremonies we decided to follow this narrow road up the mountain and see were it led us, it took us to the rock wall and then to the top and it overlooked the city. It was beautiful we are going back to hike.

















my cat Kooders, I think he passed out from drinking too much:)














Ave and her friend Sara on a ride at the carnival. Ave is mad because she was kicked off the seat that she wanted by a little girl who insisted that she had to ride seat #17


















4 comments:

T said...

Have a great weekend Dana!

The photos are all great. Good luck with your diet, be very careful and be sensible.

ps. I love the latest email I got from you, soooo cute!!!

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Keep on hiking!!!

My workout on the elliptical kicked my butt this am. groan.

The Mind of a Mom said...

I hope you have a blast with him for the summer! I he is old enough to keep your kids entertained :o)

Celticspirit said...

How has your week been going?