Wednesday, May 6, 2009

wordless wednesday with words

Biscuit is going to have a lump removed this morning and have his teeth cleaned. Let's pray the lump is not cancer. My friend Karina from church who is also my daughters Sunday school teacher was diagnosed on Monday with cancer of her lymph nodes. She is only 38 and has 2 young children. Please say a prayer for her. Justin is coming home this morning. Just until Friday, I will pick him up after he delivers in Portland. I have to go now to drop off Biscuit so I will be back later to visit. Happy Wednesday:)


this was from last night at church. She is getting guitar lessons on Tuesday nights. I'm not sure if this is something that will last






4 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Hope the dog turns out ok! And your young friend too! So sad.

Have a great time with the hubs.

Cool pink guitar!!! Good luck with it, Avery!!!

Celticspirit said...

Cute doggie pictures!
I hope your friend recovers from her illness. Miracles do happen!
I think that's great that Avery is taking guitar lessons. I hope she enjoys it.

The Mind of a Mom said...

Ohh Dana I love the one of him peeking out! I hope everything worked out okay for you and him.

Have a wonderful evening
take care

Jane said...

I hope Biscuit stays healthy and happy!

Jane