Saturday, May 9, 2009

still waiting

I still have not received a call from the doctor about his test results. They must not be back from the lab yet or she would have called. I don't want to bug her so I will keep waiting patiently. This picture is from his stomach and the other picture is from his side. Biscuit is doing well. Yesterday I changed his shirt into a Marylin Monroe t-shirt and with out me noticing he peed on it:( poor baby wore a peepee shirt for half a day. I finally noticed it was yellow last night so I cleaned him up. Taking off the bandages was torture for the poor boy. They used tape to tape them on his fur. He is staying bandage free, I wont put him through that again. He keeps trying to lick the stitches but the t-shirt helps to keep him from doing that.
Avery has her "bridging up" class today at girl scouts. She will be going from a brownie to a junior. Changing from brown to green. After that class we are going to go to the senior retirement living place and perform a "May Pole" dance for them. I don't know too much about the history of the dance. I think it is to celebrate spring. I had a nice visit with my hubby. Last time he was home I had PMS and for some reason I can not cook the week before my period. All my dinners were horrible the last visit so this time I had to redeem myself and my cooking. I did:) he was pleased again:) My Mothers Day plans are simple, church then out to eat. Nothing spectacular. I don't want to cook so the kids and I will go out. Okay my ladies have a great weekend and a Happy Mothers Day!!!

3 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

Oh my gosh that looks so horrible and sore!
My heart goes out to him xoxo

I sent you an e-mail with the "family secret" recipe LoL
because I think spry is all spice but I can't be sure
I also left out the raisins because my family doesn't like them.

Celticspirit said...

Blech, that looks horrible. Poor doggie.

Jane said...

Happy Mother's day to you!

Jane

PS - Hope the pup is better soon!