Friday, September 25, 2009

the tooth fairy

This is a sad story. About a month ago Ave lost a tooth, she knows Im the tooth fairy but I never have cash on me I always use debit so she was disappointed when she woke up and her tooth was still under her pillow and there was no money. Yesterday she lost another tooth. I again told her that I had no cash and just give me the tooth and when I get a dollar i will give it to you. She wanted to find money under her pillow so gave me a quarter and asked that I put it under her pillow. She reminded me 4 times before she fell asleep, " mom, dont forget". I felt really bad, all she wanted was to experience waking up to find no tooth and a dollar. So I dug through the bottom of my purse and scrounged up $1.50 in change. I put the change on the bathroom counter so I would see it in the middle of the night and I wouldn't forget. I remembered to do the exchange and Ave woke up happy. Poor little girl just wanted a dollar.
Tonight Im taking her to an early Jonas Brother build-a-bear release party so she can get one before they are released tomorrow.
Yesterday when I was taking the trash can tot he street I noticed a dead baby kitten so I had to pick it up and put him in the trash. Why cant people spay and neuter their animals?
We have a few local wildfires and the sky has been so smoky. Im so ready for winter:) Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Hope your fires are out soon! I cant imagine living with that smell in the air for weeks at a time.

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Wish you were my neighbor too!!!

There are NO eggs in the recipe. Cream cheese takes care of that I guess. They are yumm!

When ya have a question email me as I will answer that sooner.
hudsonfurn@alliancecom.net