Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A message from God

Last night at my women's bible study I was pretty upset and my eyes were tearing up but I wasn't ready to share with the ladies what I was going through. We decided to take up an offering for new study books and when I reached in to pull out some money one of the dollar bills had writing on it. It read, " Jesus Cares" ( 1Peter 5:7) so I looked up the scripture and here is what it said, "casting all your cares upon him, for he cares for you". So that's what I need to do, give all my worries to God and just trust that he knows what is best for me. He doesn't want me crying anymore or worrying about the future. I was so grateful for this message.
Today is my grandmas 91st birthday!!!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I just love when God "talks" to me. Sometimes I think he wonders if he needs a hammer to hit me over the head. LOL Not only is God there so are your friends by our thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

The right encouragement at the right time! He is good!!!!