Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the grandbaby

here are some pictures of Sophie, she comes over during the day when her mom goes to work. We have to set the catfood low for her so she can reach it and my dog Mia has been eating the catfood. I think thats whats caused Mia to itch behind one ear so bad that she caused herself to bleed. I took my car to the shop last Friday. They were going to fix the exhaust and we decided to okay a tune up. We were looking at paying 450 to 550. It only costed us $298. The man said we really didnt need a tune-up, everything looked pretty good. That was a blessing.
A lady friend from church is going to start tutoring Ave this week in math. She is not where she should be with math so hopefully this will help get her up to speed. It has been so hot here I dont even wnat to leave my air conditioned house. Today it is supposed to reach 100 degrees. Thats just crazy. Please hurry winter:)


2 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Cute grandbaby!!! And .....blessings with the car expense!

Jan Mader said...

You DO need winter! I'm in Ohio. We have cool weather for the first ime in ages!