Monday, July 20, 2009

Gone Crazy!!

Okat these two kids are driving me nuts!!! Their constant arguing has given me the shakes, my nerves cant take anymore. Thats why I only have two kids and they are 8 years apart. My nephew is going home August 8 but I might need to call his mom and make it sooner. I have bribed them to behave and threatened them. I have tried using logic with them, now I am just keeping them in seperate rooms. Got any advice?????
I took my honey back to work this morning then he called me back at 3pm and said "come pick me up". So I have drove 300 miles today and now I am leaving him with the kids and going to bible study:) I need a break!!

2 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Boy you are stressed!!! Good idea to have a break and leave them with hubs while you head out to Bible Study! Hope it worked and they settle down for you.

I really dont have any advice for you! Sorry.

Celticspirit said...

If they keep on fighting give them lots of chores to do. When you see good behavior praise it. I don't know if it will help or not but some kids are just going to fight no matter what. Maybe you need to call Super Nanny. ;)