Monday, May 10, 2010

Im back

I have no excuse, I just don't like this computer. Actually I have been rather busy getting my son ready for graduation. I mailed out his announcements last week. I'm a very proud mom, my son pulled himself out of his funk and is doing great. he is now a quarter credit ahead of what is required for graduation. His grad date is June tenth and my parents and my sister and her family will be coming up from Sacramento and spending that week with us. This will be my first time hosting a family event. I have lots to do to prepare for this. My son now has decided he wants to be a juvenile corrections officer, we are just happy he is making goals.
Hi Kath, how are you? I'm on my way to bible study so I will have to play catch up tomorrow. I hope all you ladies have been living well and have been blessed. Happy Mothers Day to all my mommy blog friends!!!!!!

3 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! What fun you will have hosting a graduation party!! Glad to hear your son has been doing ok!!
Will your hubs be home for your son's grad??
Our daugter's grad is this weekend!! Our son graduates from tech school too!! Busy. Busy!

Celticspirit said...

Congrats on your son graduation......that sure is something to be proud of. It sounds like he is making a wise career choice.
Hope to see you blogging more.

Jane said...

Hey there.. glad that you are doing well!

Jane