Friday, October 23, 2009

leaving my children:))

Im leaving this morning in 30 minutes to drive 300 miles north east to a Assembly of God womens conference. Im going with 6 other ladies from church, we wont be back until tomorrow night pretty late. I feel nervous about traveling so far from the kids. My son who is 17 and his girlfriend who is 19 will be watching Ave and the animals, Im sure all will be well. Im excited about going, this will be my first conference. I will post about it when I return. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Enjoy!!!

Jealous of snow?? This was the prefect kind to have...it melted away soon!

Celticspirit said...

Have fun. Yikes....a 17 yr. old and his 19 yr. old gf in the house alone? You are braver than I would be.

Jane said...

Oh, sounds exciting! Have a good time and give us an update when you return!

Jane

T said...

I hope you enjoy!!! You deserve it!!

Hugs