Saturday, August 29, 2009

Im back :)

So sorry it took me a while to post again. Sometimes our pasts, if we have one come back to haunt us and when it does it becomes very emotionally and mentally draining. I still have this stupid bronchitis so the doctor gave me two inhalers one is a steroid and the other isn't. They seem to be helping with the wheezing but not so much with the coughing. I am not a diabetic but I am pre-diabetic. I have been told to change my eating habits and lose 3 to 4 pounds a month until I reach a healthy weight. I actually lost 3 pounds last week alone. On Monday it will be two weeks since I have had any sweets or chocolate milk. I'm actually doing pretty good with self control and not giving into the impulse to just eat because something tastes good.
My kids go back to school on the 9th for Ave and the tenth for Ian. Ave will be in 4th grade and Ian is going to be a senior. My honey will be home on Monday. I haven't seen him for 6 weeks. Can you believe that. Today me and Ave are deep cleaning this house, that little girl is an unbelievable pack-rat. I'm going to try to get back in the habit of posting more often. I've just been in a summer rut. I don't like the sunshine:( Have a wonderful Saturday.

3 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

Sorry to hear that you are still under the weather but glad to know it is not as bad as it could have been!
Mind is back to school on the 8th of Sept so not much longer now! :o)

Haf Dozen Reasons....... said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend at least.

Our kids have been in school since the 18th and 29th. Wow yours start very late!!! This year was waaay tooo early for all of us tho.

Peggy said...

Hope you are feeling better and enjoy hubby being home